About KPSM Solutions
KPSM Solutions is primarily a software sales and support company representing GE Digital. We provide technical services to various industries, mainly in the process automation field. Our aim is to take your problems and provide a solution, and assist you to implement the solution.
Industries we have worked in, and are still working in, include but are not limited to:
- Electrical Generation and Distribution
- Water and Wastewater
- Metals and Mining
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Building Materials (Eg. Bricks, Glass)
- Training (Eg. Universities and Technical Colleges)
We are happy to take on jobs ranging from small modifications to existing installations, to larger turnkey projects. These include, but are not limited to:
- PLC programming and/or Troubleshooting
- SCADA programming and/or Troubleshooting
- New PLC/SCADA installations
- Local area network installations including Fibre
- Radio communications
- Construction of facilities in remote locations
- Solar Power installations
- Data storage and reporting
- Installation of monitoring sensors
- Remote alarm notification via SMS, Voice, Email or smartphone app
We also provide technical support, whether it be occasionally as needed, to a full support contract. We understand that everyone is different and has different needs. We will work with you to produce a support strategy that suits you.
These can include:
- Site visits
- Remote login
- Full support contract with regular maintenance visits
Who We Are
KPSM solutions Pty Ltd was established in Australia in 2003 to provide automated software solutions in various industry streams in Australia and Papua New Guinea.
Mark Lee is the owner and Managing Director of both KPSM Solutions Pty Ltd in Australia and KPSM Solutions Pacific Ltd in Fiji. Mark has 26 years in the Process Automation industry with experience in the following:
- System/Application design and Development
- Technical support
Mark is recognised as the leading support engineer for GE Digital's iFIX software in Australia, as well as being a GE certified trainer.
Mark's formal qualifications are a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree majoring in Computer Systems and a Graduate Diploma in Management.